About the Game
- Use adjectives and adverbs, and choose between them depending on what is to be modified.
- Produce, expand, and rearrange complete simple and compound sentences.
- Ensure that pronouns are in the proper case.
- Use abstract nouns.
- Ensure subject-verb and pronoun-antecedent agreement.
- Use modal auxiliaries to convey various conditions.
- Explain the function of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in general and their functions in particular sentences.
- Produce complete sentences, recognizing and correcting inappropriate fragments and run-ons.
Check in on student progress with the Teacher Dashboard, which gives you visibility into which learning objectives your students have encountered, serving as a real-time assessment tool. If your students are stuck at any given point, the Teacher Dashboard will tell you where, so you can provide just-in-time intervention when your students need it most.